Supports excellence and high quality care in an environment where the rights, safety, and wellness of Emergency Providers are assured.
To promote excellence in Emergency Medicine and advocate for our emergency care providers, our patients, and the health of North Carolina.
1. NCCEP supports excellence in the delivery of high quality care in an environment where the rights, safety and wellness of emergency providers are assured.
2. NCCEP promotes the highest quality education for emergency care providers in training to assure that excellent leaders in healthcare continue to develop and be active in advocating for issues in North Carolina.
3. NCCEP will continue to be a strong advocate for increased access to care and educate the legislature on issues of public health and safety.
4. NCCEP will advance the values of our national organization and support efforts to grow the emergency workforce to deliver quality, cost-effective health care.
5. NCCEP will ensure that emergency providers remain the safety net for the state’s healthcare system.
6. NCCEP will strive to be the information source for its members to help promote emergency care.