Envision Physician Services is seeking EmBassador Travel Team Emergency Medicine Physicians for Munroe Regional Medical Center located in Ocala, FL. Qualifications: ABEM only.
Experience the prestige of representing EmCare as an EmBassador Travel Team physician at both new and current client hospitals.
Your clinical and operational expertise, backed by your dynamic communication skills and ability to support positive change, is highly valued as a member of our team. Our EmBassador Travel Team program provides exceptional career opportunities for EM physicians.
Our EmBassador Travel Team Physicians enjoy:
· Practice variety: work at different types of facilities ranging from academic medical centers to rural hospitals
· Concierge-level support: Dedicated liaisons
· Regional engagements with equitable scheduling
· Exceptional compensation package
· No mandatory long-term employment commitment
· Paid travel and accommodations
· Travel Convenience Package
· Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications and applications
· Fast track to future leadership opportunities
Ocala is an easy 1-hour drive to Orlando, the Gulf of Mexico, Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean. With affordable housing, great schools, numerous nearby attractions, and NO state income tax in Florida, Ocala has become a community of choice for Florida living at its finest!
Munroe Regional Medical Center is a 421-bed, acute care community hospital that has been serving the residents of Marion County and surrounding areas for 114 years.
· 55,000 annual patient visits
· 40-bed ED
· 50 hrs phys + 38 hrs mlp cvg
Separate Pediatric ED with a full-time PEDS hospital team, great support with hospitalists and surgical back up. Low trauma rates with a level 2 facility across the street. Excellent interventional cardiology back up. Chest pain, stroke and FIB certified. Scribes in the department for physicians on every shift.
Ocala is considered one of the three fastest growing areas in the Nation. Located in the Heart of Florida, the area is surrounded by scenic countryside and a unique mixture of rural and urban lifestyles. Ocala is home to HITS (Horses in the Sun international horse competition) that last 8 weeks in the winter. Recreational activities include kayaking at Silver Springs and Rainbow River, biking at Santos Trail, fishing on Lake Weir and multiple fresh water lakes. Ocala has a year round accessible golf course with private and public availability.
727.437.0846 or Craig.McGovern@EmCare.com