The North Carolina Healthcare Association is soliciting applications to participate in The North Carolina Emergency Department Peer Support Program for Improving Response to Opioid Overdose. Please see the request for application and the application below. All acute care hospitals with accredited emergency departments are eligible for application. Health systems are encouraged to work together and select one site for which to submit an application. The award is dependent and contingent upon selection and subject to the availability of funds. All questions may be submitted to Jai Kumar at email@example.com, until May 20th, 2018. The application period will run until March 30th, 2018 until 5:00pm. Incomplete or late applications will be ineligible for consideration.
Required for Submission:
- Completed application form with all questions answers and required signatures.
- Completed budget and budget justification. Include all sources of revenue for your peer support programs, staffing allocations, and all relevant program expenses.
- Letters of support or commitment documentation from key community partners: LME/MCO; Hospital Administration.
- An organizational chart for the program.
- Narrative explaining need, willingness to engage, commitment to data submission, and community readiness.
- Applications should be no more than 4 pages excluding attachments.
- Electronic application submissions only.
- Applications must be submitted no later than March 30th, 2018
ATTN: Jai Kumar, MPH, Director of Planning & Development, NC Hospital Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org