Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Southeastern Health located in Lumberton, North Carolina.
Southeastern Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed community hospital located in Lumberton, NC. Southeastern Regional Medical Center is ranked 2nd in NC for cardiology services, according to HealthGrades and received the 2011 HealthGrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
This facility is affiliated with Duke University Medical Center, East Carolina University, University of North Carolina, and Wake Forest University School of Medicine. It features one of the newest DO Emergency Medicine Residency Programs in the country, accreditation through Campbell University.
Southeastern Regional Medical Center’s ED sees 67,000 visits annually and has 60-ED beds.
· Clinical Decision Unit
· Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
· Academic appointments are available for the DO Residency program
· Advanced Practice ProviderPrograms rotate through the ED
Lumberton, NC is known for its small-town charm and Southern hospitality. Coupled with its natural beauty, rich quality of life and mild climate, it’s no wonder Lumberton was named two-time “All-American City.” Located on the Lumber River, this area is perfect for canoeing, fishing, hunting, camping, picnicking, biking, jogging, swimming and more.
· Close to challenging golf courses, including Pinehurst
· 1 hour from Wilmington, 1.5 hours from Raleigh, and within 2 hours of the Carolina beaches
· Home to over 420 archaeological sites
· Midway between New York and Florida on I-95
*Base Rate + RVU Incentives
*Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
*CME/Business Expense Allowance
*401k & Elective Deferral Plan
727.507.3608 or Barbara_Lay@emcare.com