We know there is a lot of information already coming your way, but we wanted to share some resources with you. Keep up the great work, and know that you are appreciated!
- ACEP COVID-19 Clinical Alerts – https://www.acep.org/corona/COVID-19/
- CDC Guidance for Healthcare Professionals – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/hcp/index.html
- NC DHHS Guidance and Information – https://www.ncdhhs.gov/covid-19-guidance
- NC Medical Board’s Latest Updates – www.ncmedboard.org/covid
- Help finding child care for health care and emergency employers – https://zackwortman.typeform.com/to/CqLlwB
The NC Medical Board distributed to all physicians and PAs regarding reports of preemptive prescribing of chloroquine and other medications for COVID-19. There is no policy change, but rather a reminder of appropriate prescribing and a warning about straining supplies of these medications. The Board is publishing all of its latest updates on a resource page: www.ncmedboard.org/covid
- Independent Contractor status
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability with tail coverage
- Great location to raise a family and enjoy the outdoor activities in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Low cost of living benefits
- Access to professional development and free CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.